1. I would like to forget about my ever growing laundry pile. Better yet, it *magically* get done without me.
2. I want to have my clothes free of slobber, boogers and pee for the entire day.
want need to go to Old Navy to pick out a few new shirts to replace all my breast-milk stained ones.
4. 15 minutes to paint my toenails. Uninterrupted.
5. I want to go to Michael’s Craft Store guilt free and then spend a couple hours creating something. Also uninterrupted.
6. A nap. At any point in the day that I choose. And I don’t want to have to wear earplugs for it to be quiet.
7. I would love (and I mean LOVE) to poop without an audience.
8. I want Skyler to put Zeek to bed.
That’s all I want. Not too much, right?
That said, let me reiterate that I love my family. Very much so. Being a mom is the best ever. I seriously love it and would never trade it for infertility. But sometimes, a mom just wants a break, ya know?! 😉 Even more than a fun day spent together. SOME times, I just want to have a poop-duty free day.
What do YOU want for Mother’s Day?