- You’re opening your eyes so much more often now. They are getting wider and brighter every day.
- You are holding your head up all the time now. You always want to throw your head back and look up at the lights or out the window.
- You are just about out of your newborn clothes. Your toes reach the very edge!
- Speaking of your feet, they look just like your daddy’s. Long planks and long toes. I did what I could to gift you with my feet. Sorry buddy. 🙂
- You are sleeping really well at night (never are awake other than to nurse, but then you fall back asleep as you are nursing.), but you are LOUD. You grunt and groan all through the night. I keep waking up, thinking you are awake. But you are not. You are just loud.
- Just like your brother, you hate baths. You scream the entire time so we give you exceptionally fast baths.
- Zeek is more and more obsessed with you. He places toys next to your head and always wants to hold you. He LOVES when we lay you next to him in bed after he wakes up. He thinks it’s the coolest thing and begs for us to let you take a nap with him. 🙂
- Zeek is really mindful of you and loves to softly kiss your head as you nap. When we are packing up to go somewhere, you are in usually crying in your car seat and Zeek always tries to comfort you. He’ll gently rock your car seat or lean in and give you a kiss and say, “iss otay Adder!”
- No more doctor visits for you for another 3-4 weeks, but we are taking you to the chiropractor this week to have you checked over (and to show you off!). We love our chiropractor and masseuse (who are in the same office) and can’t wait to introduce you to them! They both have seen you plenty while you were growing inside of me; now it’s time to show you to them since you’re on the outside. 🙂