- You had your first rock climbing adventure and got to “boulder” the wall for the first time!
- You get ginormous big green boogers every night. We hear you snorting and snuffing all night long. We have to really work to get them out every morning.
- You are almost too big for your small GDiapers already! I can’t believe it! Zeek is still wearing the medium and large sizes so we’re going to have to get him really completely potty trained soon, or you’ll be sharing diapers!
- You’re so sweet in that you hardly cry when you’re upset/hungry. You just whine, which is actually pretty cute.
- You get scared SO easily! Any loud-ish noise or sudden noise and you wail. It takes a few minutes to console you. Your scared cry is really cute too – I hope I can catch it on video before you grow out of that phase! (Is that mean of me?)
- You always look so serious. “Serious eyebrows” as Gramma A. says.
- You honestly sleep so much now that there isn’t a lot to report! 🙂