- You are successfully rolling over from front to back and back to front! Holy cow, little 3 and 1/2 month old!
- We’ve been enjoying rides in our new stroller and you (mostly) love it! I wasn’t sure how you would do, since you haven’t liked the car seat, but you have fallen asleep a couple times in the stroller and seem to enjoy sitting there next to big bro, checking out the scenery. 🙂
- You loooove to hold onto whoever is holding you. My shirt, my hair, my finger, my wrist. Whatever, you don’t care. You just want to hold on. It makes me nervous to wear dangly earrings… Zeek never was a grabby baby but boy oh boy, you sure have a tight (and quick) grip!
- Grandma Anderson brought over a vibrating chair for you to sit in. You looove to be vibrated to sleep!
- You had your second WCPS paintball tournament last weekend. You did great and slept a good part of the day in your pack n’play in the back of the registration tent.
- You are such a good little brother. You are always getting mystery bruises and we watch you get toys dropped on you by Zeek and you rarely let out even a little fuss. You still just look adoringly at your big bro and smile at him. I sense you will be taking a lot of brotherly “love” in the years to come… 🙂