- You have found your feet! You are constantly grabbing for them now and holding on. Mostly your left hand and foot.
- You are a total drool machine and have been showing signs of teething, just like Zeek did at 4 months. (Except none actually popped through till 17 months). Wondering wgen yours will come…
- Your thighs are getting so thick and chunky but your legs are still pretty slim, just like your daddy’s were (and still are!).
- You are getting extreme rolls at your wrists and ankles.
- You are always feeling the top of your head or rubbing your eyes. I don’t remember Zeek being so aware of his head or passionate about feeling it…ever!
- You’ve discovered the blooming tree’s in our yard and have been loving just vegging in your chair, staring at the sun shining through the bright green leaves, and cooing at them. 🙂
- You had your first visit to the beach this past weekend!
P.S. If you missed this post, I shared that my DIY Chandelier was entered into a contest (which could mean a $100 gift card to Lamps.com for one of YOU too!)! If you would take a moment and vote for my “Faux Chandelier” that would be awesome! Thank you!