- You went on your first camping trip!
- You’re sitting up almost entirely on your own now. You can sit for several minutes before you usually lean too far forward, reaching for a toy, and then you just flop forward on your belly.
- You’re scooting all over the place now. You’ll pull yourself up on your knees for a few moments, but haven’t done much more than that.
- You have had your first pouch of baby food! Daddy got to feed you and wowza. You were giggling with glee because you loved it so much!
- You recently grabbed your big bro’s sippy cup and just grabbed the handles and started sucking away at his water like you’ve been doing it forever. For a baby who refuses a bottle, this was pretty incredible to watch.
- ALMOST done with ABC’s! 🙁